- Metropolis Algorithm for solving Shortest Lattice Vector Problem (SVP), accepted at 11th Intnl. Conf. Hybrid Intelligent System (HIS 11), December 2011. (With Ajitha Shenoy K B and Piyush Kurur). final draft pdf
- Protein Folding Challenge and Theoretical Computer Science,
(Keynote speech extended abstract), Proc. 2nd IEEE Intnl. Conf. on
Computation and Communication Technology, Allahabad, September 2011, pp xi--xv.
final draft pdf
- Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Success of the Metropolis
Algorithm for Optimization, Proc. ACM GECCO 2010, July 2010,
pp 1417 -- 1424.
(With Swagato Sanyal and S Raja)
- Computing Single Source Shortest Paths using Single-Objective Functions,
Proc. 10th ACM Conf. Foundations of Genetic Algorithms, January 2009, pp 59--66.
(With Surender Baswana, Benjamin Doerr, Tobias Friedrich, Piyush Kurur and Frank Neumann)
- Story of a Discovery, Book chapter in Science, Literature and Aesthetics,
ed. Amiya Dev, Vol XV Part 3 of History of Science, Philosophy and Culture
in Indian Civilization, Gen. ed. DP Chattopadhyaya, Centre for Studies in Civilizations, pp 25--42, 2009.
final draft pdf file
- RAM Simulation of BGS Model of Abstract State Machines,
Fundamenta Informaticae, 77(1-2), pp 175--185, 2007.
(With Comandur Seshadhri and anil Seth)
pdf file of conf. version
- Universality for Nondeterministic Logspace,
Proc. Intnl. Conf. Languages, Automata Theory and Applications (LATA 2007),
pp 103--114 (2007).
(with Vinay Chaudhary and Anand Kumar Sinha).
old version pdf file
- Evolution and similarity evaluation of protein
structures in contact map space,
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics, May 1, 2005,
Vol 59, 2, pp 196 -- 204.
(With Nitin Gupta and Nitin Mangal).
draft pdf file
- Modeling gene regulatory network in fission yeast cell
cycle using hybrid Petri nets, ICONIP 2004, Springer LNCS
3316, pp 1310-1315. (With Ranjith Vasireddy).
- Primality and identity testing via Chinese remaindering,
Jl. of ACM, 50(4), pp 429-443, 2003. (with Manindra Agrawal).