- Sumit Ganguly, "Taylor Polynomial Estimator for Estimating Frequency", ICALP 2015.
- Surender Baswana and Keerti Choudhary. On Dynamic DFS Tree in Directed Graphs. MFCS 2015.
- Vibha Patel, Sanjeev Aggarwal, and Amey Karkare. JolokiaC++: Optimizing Irregular Accesses for GPGPU. HPCC 2015.
- Kamlesh Tiwari and Phalguni Gupta, "Indexing Fingerprint Database with Minutiae based Coaxial Gaussian Track Code and Quantized Lookup Table", ICIP 2015.
- Prof. Manindra Agrawal, Blaise Genest (CNRS), and P. S. Thiagarajan (NUS), "Approximate Verification of the Symbolic Dynamics of Markov Chains", JACM 2015 [PDF]
- Umair Z. Ahmed, Krishnendu Chatterjee and Sumit Gulwani, "Automatic Generation of Alternative Starting Positions for Simple Traditional Board Games", AAAI 2015, [PDF]
- Deepak Pathak, Sai Nitish Satyavolu, Vinay P. Namboodiri, "Where is my Friend? - Person identification in Social Networks", Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG 2015)(Paper).
- Pawan Aurora, Sumit Singh and Shashank K Mehta, "Partial Degree Bounded Edge Packing Problem for Graphs and k-Uniform Hypergraphs", Journal of Combinatorial Optimization
- Kamlesh Tiwari and Phalguni Gupta, "A Touch-less Fingerphoto Recognition System for Mobile Hand-held Devices" ICB 2015
- Rohit Gurjar, Arpita Korwar, Nitin Saxena and Thomas Thierauf, "Deterministic identity testing for sum of read-once oblivious arithmetic branching programs", CCC 2015
- Diptarka Chakraborty and Raghunath Tewari, "Simultaneous Time-Space Upper Bounds for Red-Blue Path Problem in Planar DAGs", WALCOM 2015
- Diptarka Chakraborty, A. Pavan, Raghunath Tewari, N. V. Vinodchandran and Lin Yang" ,New Time-Space Upperbounds for Directed Reachability in High-genus and H-minor-free Graphs", . FSTTCS 2014
- Shubhadip Mitra, Sayan Ranu, Vinay Kolar, Arnab Bhattacharya, Ravi Kokku, Aditya Telang, Sriram Raghavan, "Trajectory Aware Macro-cell Planning for Mobile Users", INFOCOM 2015
- Pawan Aurora, and Shashank K Mehta's paper gets accepted to ISAAC 2014.
- Aditya Nigam, and Phalguni Gupta's paper gets accepted to IJCB 2014.
- Richard Cleve, and Rajat Mittal's paper gets accepted to ICALP 2014.
- Surender Baswana, and Shahbaz Khan's paper gets accepted toICALP 2014.
- Ajitha Shenoy, Somenath Biswas, and Piyush Kurur's paper gets accepted to GECCO 2014
- Akhil Arora, Mayank Sachan, and Arnab Bhattacharya's paper gets accepted to SIGMOD 2014.
- Amitabha Sanyal, Alan Mycroft, Amey Karkare and Rahul Asati's paper gets accepted to CC 2014.
- Amrita Chaturvedi and T.V. Prabhakar's paper gets accepted to SAC 2014.