Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
- Data mining
The links to the active work in these areas is maintained under SIGDATA
(Special Interest Group in DATA).
- Probabilistic skylines
- Flash databases
- Indexing using pivots
- Distributed skylines
- Spatio-temporal databases
- Data mining
- Finding statistically significant subgraphs
- Text mining
- Bipartite graph mining in viral-host interaction networks
Please see publications
Please see conferences
- Skylines: Databases' Answer to Multiple Preferences at Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT, Kanpur, India in September, 2012.
- Finding Bias and Prestige in Trust-based Networks at Yahoo!, Bengalooru, India in December, 2011.
- Earth Mover's Distance: An Adaptable and Universally Applicable Distance Measure at TCS, Gurgaon, India in February, 2011.
- Earth Mover's Distance: An Adaptable and Universally Applicable Distance Measure at Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, India in January, 2011.
- On Earth Mover's Distance: A Spatially Sensitive Distance Measure at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy in December, 2009.
- Popular lecture on Game Theory at Business Club meeting of IIT, Kanpur on 07 January, 2009. PPT
- Distributed Indexing and Querying in Sensor Networks using Statistical Models at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium in July, 2008.