Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur.
- Data Mining
- Information Retrieval
The links to the active work in these areas is maintained under SIGDATA
(Special Interest Group in DATA).
- Graph querying
- Provenance in graphs
- Probabilistic skylines
- K-dominant skylines
- Distributed skylines
- NoSQL databases
- High-dimensional indexing
- Spatio-temporal queries
- Data mining
- Graph mining
- Sequence mining
- Text mining
- Information retrieval
Please see publications
Please see conferences
- Trajectory Aware Service Location Problems at the NetApp Corporation, Bengaluru, India, 2016.
- Mining Statistically Significant Connected Subgraphs at the NetApp Corporation, Bengaluru, India, 2015.
- Mining Statistically Significant Substructures based on the Chi-square Statistic at IBM, New Delhi, India, 2015.
- Mining Statistically Significant Substrings based on the Chi-square Measure at the NetApp Corporation, Bengaluru, India, 2014.
- Mining Statistically Significant Substructures based on the Chi-square Statistic at the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India, 2014.
- Skylines: Databases' Answer to Multiple Preferences at Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT, Kanpur, India, 2012.
- Finding Bias and Prestige in Trust-based Networks at Yahoo!, Bengalooru, India, 2011.
- Earth Mover's Distance: An Adaptable and Universally Applicable Distance Measure at TCS, Gurgaon, India, 2011.
- Earth Mover's Distance: An Adaptable and Universally Applicable Distance Measure at Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, India, 2011.
- On Earth Mover's Distance: A Spatially Sensitive Distance Measure at the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy, 2009.
- Popular lecture on Game Theory at Business Club meeting of IIT, Kanpur, 2009. PPT
- Distributed Indexing and Querying in Sensor Networks using Statistical Models at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium, 2008.