In Reverse Chronological Order.
- Sayantan Marik, CSE, 2016. (jointly supervised with
- Aashna Anand, CSE 2016.
- Manoj Vende, CSE 2016.
- Girish Kumar, CSE 2016.
- Sumedh Masulkar, CSE 2016.
- Milind Solanki, CSE 2016.
- Aakash Verma, CSE, 2015.
- Ajay Verma, CSE, 2015.
- Muktinath Vishwakarma, CSE 2015.
- Kratika Jain, CSE, 2015.
- Nidhi Jain, CSE, 2015. (jointly supervised with
- Shivam Bansal, CSE, 2015.
A signed measure framework for von Neumann entropy.
- Ruchika Malhotra, CSE 2015.
A study of an efficient trading strategy for double-threshold
- Harshit Maheshwari, CSE, 2015.
Boltzmann Sampling on Graphs
- Shubhdeep Kochhar, CSE, 2015. (jointly advised with
An Indoor Positioning System based on Bluetooth Low
- Dheeraj Aggarwal, CSE, 2015.
Chemical Reaction Networks and Computation
- Pankaj Jindal, CSE, 2014.
Towards proving that the Poincare non-recurrent points
form an effective first category set.
- Pawan Sharma, CSE, 2014.
Construction of a normal number to base 4 of finite measure of irrationality.
- Nitesh Vijayvargiya, CSE 2014.
Poincaré Non-recurrent Points Form an Effective Measure Zero
- Abhinav Tripathi, CSE, 2013.
Disjoint Block entropy and Sliding-Block Entropy of
- Atanu Pal, CSE, 2013.
Martin-Löf Random Points of Two Bernoulli Systems of Equal
Entropy are Isomorphic.
- Prajyoti Waghmare, CSE, 2013.
A Java Library for π-calculus.
- Mrinalkanti Ghosh, CSE, July 2012.
Predictive Complexity and Generalized Entropy of Stationary
- Pulkit Bansal, Dept. of Mathematics, May 2012. (jointly
advised with Sudipta
Martin-Löf Randomness and Differentiability.
(with departments, and expected year of defence)