In Reverse Chronological Order.
- Himanshu Shukla On time-bounded Kolmogorov
Complexity, Surge 2015.
- Kundan Krishna On the Ehrenfeucht-Mycielski
Sequence, SURGE 2014.
(Winner of the Dr. Elizabeth and Varkey
Cherian prize for the best SURGE project, 2014.)
- Aman Sharma On an unproven lemma of Turing, December
- P. Chaitanya Prasad Distributed Interview Scheduler in
Android, December 2013.
- Nagandla Chandana. Heuristics for solving the Rush Hour puzzle,
- Rishi K. Singh, Abhishek Ranjan. Distributed Algorithms in
Erlang, December 2013.
- Tanvi Soni, Surge 2013. Towards Bounds for
Constructing Absolutely Normal Numbers.
(Winner of the
Dr. Elizabeth and Varkey Cherian Prize for best Surge Project, 2013)
- Abhishek Verma, Vikas Munda, CSE, May 2013.
Distributed Data Mining in Erlang
- Gaurav Sharma, Rajat Damachya, CSE, May 2013.
Analyzing Burrows-Wheeler Transform using Markov Chains.
- Monit Kanwat, Hari Shanker, CSE, May 2013.
On Burrows-Wheeler Transform as a Similarity Metric.
- Abhishek Kumar, Ajay Kumar Meena, CSE, May 2012.
Effective Recurrence Theorems.
- Chintan Pandya, EE, May 2011.
About the balance conjecture of the Ehrenfeucht-Mycielski sequence.
- Santosh Kumar Vengappalli, CSE, May 2011.
Finite-state dimensions of Liouville Numbers.
- Nikhil Raghu, CSE, May 2011.
Jointly supervised with Somenath Biswas.
Quantifying Pseudorandomness of Distributions using Betting Games
- Parimi Krishna Chaitanya, CSE, May 2011.
Jointly supervised with Kritika Venkataramani.
(No final report submitted.)