I'm a graduate student in Computer Science and Engineering Department at
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
Professor Shashank K Mehta is my thesis supervisor and I am
interested in Algorithms for Graph theoretic problems.
- Ph.D. candidate, IIT Kanpur, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Dec 2007-Dec 2015
Thesis: Second-order Birkhoff Polytope and the Problem of Graph Isomorphism
- M.S., University of Florida, Gainesville, Department of Computer and Information Science and
Thesis: Multi-level Graph Partitioning
- B.E., Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Department of Computer Science, 1994-1998
- Partial Degree Bounded Edge Packing Problem for Graphs and
k-Uniform Hypergraphs. With Sumit Singh and Shashank K. Mehta. Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, April
2015, DOI: 10.1007/s10878-015-9868-8. Special issue of FAW-AAIM 2013
- A Geometric Approach to Graph Isomorphism. With Shashank K. Mehta.
The 25th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC 2014), Jeonju, Korea, December 15-17, 2014.
- Partial Degree Bounded Edge Packing Problem with Arbitrary
Bounds. With Sumit Singh and Shashank K. Mehta. Third Joint International Conference (FAW-AAIM 2013), Dalian,
China, June 26-28, 2013.
Other Unpublished Work
- New Facets of the QAP-Polytope. With Shashank K. Mehta.
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors of the Matrix of Permutation Counts. With Shashank K. Mehta.
- Completely Positive Formulation of the Graph Isomorphism Problem. With Shashank K. Mehta.
- Second-order Birkhoff Polytope and the Problem of Graph Isomorphism
Detection. PhD-Thesis Defense. Department of CSE, IIT Kanpur, December 2015.
- A Geometric Approach to Graph Isomorphism. ISAAC 2014, Jeonju, Korea, December 2014.
- Partial Degree Bounded Edge Packing Problem with Arbitrary Bounds.
FAW-AAIM 2013, Dalian, China, June 2013.
- Coloring 3-colorable Graphs. Sate-of-the-art Seminar, Department of CSE,
IIT Kanpur, September 2010.
- Hashing. Comprehensive Examination, Department of CSE, IIT Kanpur,
- IBM Global Services India, 2004-2005
- Tata Consultancy Services, 1998-2004
Office: CS 106 (512-259-7579)