* Delivering funcational requirement is trivial. -TV Prabhakar
* Losers quit when they're tired. Winners quit when they've won.
* It is more important whether you performed your best or not, than win or loose.
* Failure is just an early attempt to success.
* Parkinson's Law: Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
* Physics is trying to get familiarity with the software of nature.
* The ony disability of a man is his bad attitude.
* "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value" -Albert Einstein
* In the end, it's extra effort that separates a winner from second place. But winning takes a lot more that, too. It starts with complete command of the fundamentals. Then it takes desire, determination, discipline, and self-sacrifice. And finally, it takes a great deal of love, fairness and respect for your fellow man. Put all these together, and even if you don't win, how can you lose? - Jesse Owens
* Leadership Qualities: Creativity, Integrity, Global Thinking, Influence, Openness, Dedication, Focus on sustainability, Humility, Fairness.
* Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Be Proactive: Take initiative, Manage change, Respond proactively, Keep commitments, Take responsibility and practice accountability, Create positive business results.
- Begin With the End in Mind: Define vision and values, Create a mission statement, Set measurable team and personal goals, Start projects successfully, Align goals to priorities, Focus on desired outcomes.
- Put First Things First: Execute strategy, Apply effective delegation skills, Focus on important activities, Apply effective planning and prioritization skills, Balance key priorities, Eliminate low priorities and time-wasters, Use planning tools effectively, Use effective time-management skills.
- Think Win-Win: Build high-trust relationships, Build effective teams, Apply successful negotiation skills, Use effective collaboration, Build productive business relationships.
- Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood: Apply effective interpersonal communication, Overcome communication pitfalls, Apply effective listening skills, Understand others, Reach mutual understanding, Communicate viewpoints effectively, Apply productive input and feedback, Apply effective persuasion techniques.
- Synergize: Leverage diversity, Apply effective problem solving, Apply collaborative decision making, Value differences, Build on divergent strengths, Leverage creative collaboration, Embrace and leverage innovation.
- Sharpen the Saw: Achieve life balance, Apply continuous improvement, Seek continuous learning.
| Computational Geometry Video Prof. Sandeep Sen IIT Delhi ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x |
| Design and Analysis of Algorithms Video "Prof. Sundar Viswanathan Prof. Ajit A Diwan Prof. Abhiram G Ranade" IIT Bombay ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x |
| Computer Graphics Video Prof. Sukhendu Das IIT Madras ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x|
| Computer Networks Video Prof. Sujoy Ghosh IIT Kharagpur ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x|
| Cryptography and Network Security Video Dr. Debdeep Mukhopadhyay IIT Kharagpur ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x|
| Data Communication Video Prof. Ajit Pal IIT Kharagpur ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x|
| Introduction to Computer Graphics Video Prof. Prem K Kalra IIT Delhi ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x|
| Real Time Systems Video Prof. Rajib Mall IIT Kharagpur||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x |
| Theory of Computation Video Prof. Somenath Biswas IIT Kanpur ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x|
| Computer Security and Cryptography - I Video Prof. Bernard Menezes IIT Bombay ||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x|
| Pattern Recognition Video "Prof. Sukhendu Das Prof. C.A. Murthy" "IIT Madras Indian Statistical Institute"||123456789x123456789x123456789x123456789x |