- NEW All shortlisted candidates will be allowed to appear in onsite tests/interviews. Non-registered candidates may also be given accommodation on arrival in IIT Kanpur.
- NEW Accomodation allotted to registered applicants: Ph.D applicants , M.Tech applicants , M.S. applicants .
- NEW For female applicants, male guardians are give accommodation at boys hostel "Hall-12" and female guardians are given accommodation at girls hostel "GH-1".
- NEW Non-registered male applicants desiring accommodation should report to "Hall-12".
Non-registered female applicants desiring accommodation should report to "GH-1".
- NEW Bedding would be arranged by department/hostel, applicants need to pay for the same to hostel office.
- IMP Applicants must bring an original photo ID and your original GATE score card (if applicable), caste certificate (if applicable) to the exam hall which will be checked during the
- IMP Sponsored/Part-time candidates, who are called conditionally for the admission tests must bring original sponsorship certificates and endorsement letters from their
- IMP Please remember your IIT/K application number.
- IMP For information about exam time / venue, see .
- IMP Results of round 1 will be declared on 13th May 2017, late evening.
- IMP SC/ST candidates will get travel reimbursement on producing Caste Certificate and travel ticket.
- IMP We are unable to send mails to addresses ending with "hotmail.com". If you have provided such an email address, please provide an alternative email address to
communicate with you.