Shashank K Mehta
Computer Science and Engineering Department
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
My interest includes algorithms in graph theory, geometry, and commutative
Publications since 2008
- Deepanjan Kesh, S. K. Mehta, ``A Divide and Conquer Method to Compute
Binomial Ideals", to be presented in LATIN 2014, Montevideo Uruguay,
Mar 31- April 4, 2014.
- Pawan Aurora, Sumit Singh, S. K. Mehta,
``Partial Degree Bounded Edge Packing Problem with Arbitrary Bounds",
FAW-AAIM 2013 held in Dallan China in 26-28 June 2013.
- A. Satyanarayana, S. K. Mehta, A.K.Lal, ``Representation of Cyclotomic Fields
and Their Subfields", Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, volume 44,
issue 2, pp 203-230, April 2013.
- Deepanjan Kesh, S. K. Mehta,
``A Saturation Algorithm for Homogeneous
Binomial Ideals", an extended abstract in ISAAC2011 and
in ACM Comm. in Computer Algebra vol 45(1) Issue 176 June 2011.
A complete version in COCOA2011, Zhangjiajie,
China, 4-6 August 2011 and in LNCS 6831, pp 357-371.
- Deepanjan Kesh, S. K. Mehta, "Generalized
Reduction to Compute Toric Ideals", ISAAC 2009, Honolulu, USA, 16-18
December 2009. An extended version in
Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications, vol 2(1), pp 45-59, 2010.
- Chandan Dubey, S. K. Mehta, ``Critically Indecomposable Graphs",
Discrete Applied Mathematics, Elsevier, 157 (2009), 149-163.
- Deepanjan Kesh, S. K. Mehta, "Polynomial
Irreducibility Testing through Minkowski Summand Computation",
20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG'08),
McGill University, Montreal, Canada, 13-15 August 2008.
- S. Baswana, S. K. Mehta, Vishal Powar, "Implied Set Closure and Its
Application to Memory Consistency Verification",
20th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV '08),
Princeton NJ, USA, 9-12 July 2008; LNCS 5123 pp 94-106.
To Faculty Page